Whether you are a startup, an expanding business, or a multinational corporation, we invite you to discover your next location in Southern Indiana.
- Explore the Radius region when considering a company relocation or business expansion!
- Search featured sites and buildings in the Radius region and discover our shovel-ready sites.
- Use our partner Hoosier Energy’s tax abatement estimator to calculate savings and determine additional savings with our unique regional tax and incentive programs.
- Please contact us for personal assistance on a project.
State Certified Sites
In order to verify that a site will be ideally suited for development, the building or property must be run through a comprehensive assessment, otherwise known as a site certification report. The site certification process works to provide key insights into the property location, condition, assets, and economic opportunities.
The links below are to shovel-ready sites. Select a site to download a PDF with photos and details.
- Crawford County Southeast Industrial Park
- Vision Group Site
- Kimball Industrial Site
- Scotland Meadows Business & Tech Park at WestGate@Crane Technology Park
- Mitchell Industrial Park
- J.F. Helsel Commerce Park
- Orleans Industrial Site
- Huntingburg Airport Technology Park
- Mobel, Inc. Site | Ferdinand Industrial Park
Verisite Certified Sites
The Verisite Certification takes the site certification process to the next level, providing clients with a unique network of developers and corporate executives, and comprehensive site certification reports to help ensure that the best sites for upcoming development projects get noticed. Contact Radius or the appropriate local economic development office to receive a copy of the certification document.
61-acre site in Greene County with a Silver Site Certification
100-acre Mitchell Industrial Park; available lot sizes can accommodate buildings that range from just over 5,000 square feet to over 200,000 square feet
183-acre site at Interstate 69 interchange in Washington
47-acre site at Interstate 69 interchange in Washington