Regional Home Brew Competition
Radius Indiana invites local homebrewers to put their skills to the test in its first-ever regional Home Brewing Competition Saturday, March 18 in Jasper, Indiana.
As the regional economic development organization for the region, Radius works to create opportunities for entrepreneurs to further develop their products and ideas. The new homebrew competition is the latest initiative for residents to showcase their talents.
Competitors will be judged by a panel based on their specific brew category and cash prizes are guaranteed to raise a few cheers from the lucky winners. Prizes will be awarded for 1st, 2nd and 3rd in each category.
For questions or more specific information on dropoff hours and times, please email email@example.com.
The competition is open to any home brewer who has perfected the art of brew-making, or perhaps a beer lover that wants to try for the first time. Competitors must be a resident of one of the eight Radius Indiana counties: Crawford, Daviess, Dubois, Greene, Lawrence, Martin, Orange, or Washington.
To register for the event, please visit this link.
All participants in the pitch competition are asked to register below; the deadline for registration to participate is Friday, March 10. There is a $5 entry fee per brew submitted that must be paid at the time of submission via cash or check. Please make checks payable to Radius Indiana.
- Light – Pilsners, Light Ales and Lagers
- Amber – Oktoberfests – Nut Browns – Irish Reds
- Hoppy – Beer that showcases a strong hop profile
- Wheat – Beer that contains wheat or rye
- Dark – Stouts and Porters
Submissions can be made beginning March 1 at any of the dedicated dropoff locations below:
- Daviess County Economic Development,
- 201 E Main St Suite 202, Washington, IN 47501
- Dubois Strong Economic Development
- 961 College Ave, Jasper, IN 47546
- Orange County Economic Development
- 505 S Maple St, French Lick, IN 47432
- Radius Indiana
- 1504 I St, Bedford, IN 47421